Neighbourhood food hubs offer access to free and healthy food throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
We operate in the following locations:
- Vancouver (The Kitchen and Peretz Centre)
- Burnaby (Anne Kang’s Constituency Office)
- Tri-Cities (Burquest Jewish Community Association)
- Richmond (Beth Tikvah and The Bayit)
- Surrey (The Centre for Judaism of the Lower Fraser Valley)
- North Shore (Har El)
Click here to view a map of all the neighbourhood food hubs.
Stay in touch with JFS through email news and updates.