Featuring Guest Speaker Isobel Mackenzie, BC Seniors Advocate
Join us to recognize our incredible volunteers, staff and community partners who go above and beyond in making an impact on our community.
Isobel Mackenzie, BC Seniors Advocate, will be our keynote speaker.
As new CEO, Tanja Demajo will share the vision and future plans for JFS as we enter a new and exciting chapter of the agency’s history.
Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Registration @ 6:30 pm; Meeting @ 7 pm
At Congregation Beth Israel
The business of the AGM will be:
1. To receive and consider such reports as may be submitted by the Board Chair, Committee Chairpersons and the CEO.
2. To receive and consider the Financial Statements of the Society.
3. The appointment of the Auditors.
4. The election of the Directors of the Society.
5. To transact such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting
The following people have been nominated for re-election for another two-year term:
Continuing as Board Members:
Rabbi Jonathan Infeld
Questions? Please call our office at 604.257.5151