Available in Kerrisdale, Oakridge, Marpole, Southlands, and Dunbar
Coordinated by Jewish Family Services
Better at Home is a program that helps seniors with non-medical, day-to-day tasks so that they can continue to live independently in their own homes, and remain connected to their communities.
- Light Housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to appointments (provided by volunteers)
- Grocery shopping assistance (provided by volunteers)
- Friendly visiting (provided by volunteers)
- Handyman/handywoman Services (provided by volunteers)
Services are available to all seniors 65+ living in Kerrisdale, Oakridge, Marpole, Southlands, and Dunbar (Ontario St. – Blanca St., W25 Ave. – SW Marine Dr.)
Housekeeping and transportation are priced on a sliding scale according to the individual’s income level. There is no charge for grocery shopping and friendly visits. For more information and fees, please click the link below.
If you would like to volunteer and help provide these services, please contact Diana Pineda at 604-637-3310 or email [email protected].
Stay in touch with JFS through email news and updates.
"*" indicates required fields