Whether you are new to Canada and need an overview of the Canadian tax system, or you are looking for tips and advice on how to better file your taxes, this workshop will provide you with the information you need, including:
- A brief overview of the Canadian tax system
- The general process for filing a tax return
- Individual responsibilities for filing Canadian taxes
- Eligible versus in-eligible tax deductions and credits
- Taxable and exempt income
- Residency issues
- Foreign property disclosure requirements
Volunteer Presenter: Shuli Ben-Moshe, CIA, CFE, CPA, CGA.
Shuli has over 20 years experience in accounting, auditing and tax services. She is a partner at Sanders, Russell & Company.
Please register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.558.5698