Hidden Job Market Workshop

Loading Events
This event has passed.

Statistics show that only about 15% to 20% of jobs available in BC are openly advertised. For those of us struggling to break into this market, we will want to focus on expanding our job search into the remaining 80% to 85%, commonly referred to as the Hidden Job Market.

This workshop explores why the Hidden Job Market exists and how effective networking strategies can help you unlock those opportunities.

Coffee, tea, and light refreshments will be served.

To RSVP, please contact Gloria Mariash at gmariash@jfsvancouver.ca or Ralph Perez at rperez@jfsvancouver.ca.